Monday, May 05, 2008

By Chanel September

Good Day! How are you doing? I hope that you had an absolutely fabulous on this Monday. I hope that you so far your morning has been absolutely fantasitic, especially after the long long weekend … I hope that you got all the rest that you deserve and sleeps that you deserve I’ve got a confession I got in bed really early yesterday so that I would have no troubles this morning, because its always so that after a break you struggle to get back in routine…But as always the Morning Cruise is here for you as always is here to help and ease you through this Monday as this will be a normal which includes all five working days… Today is the 5th of May 2008, I that note if it’s your birthday or anniversary on this beautiful autumn’s day then you are so lucky…happy birthday/anniversary… I hope that you have a wonderful day and that you are spoilt by your family or loved ones coz you deserve it…

Moving onto today’s show we had all the usuals such as you’re Word of the Day, your SA Q&A, and you’re Quote of the Day.

We had an interview with:

· We also had an interview with Anthony George and he spoke to us about the Wheelchair Challenge that happened this past weekend. Next week the 14th of May 2008 a basketball sport’s clinic it will be held in Lenteguer in Mitchell’s Plain. You can contact Anthony on 078 280 8156.

Word of the Day:

FLUKE –an unlikely chance or occurrence

Trivial Question:

Q: What is the next public holiday that we celebrating?
A: June 16 (Youth Day)

Quote of the Day:

Thomas Fuller - All things are difficult before they are easy

It’s time for me to love and leave you. You must have oh so super Monday…Much Love…Peace…

No comments: