Friday, July 18, 2008

By Chanel September

Good Day! How are you doing? I hope that you well and oh so good. Today is the 18th of July 2008 and that of course means that it is the Friday edition of the Morning Cruise…ooh so Friday is here so seeing that today is the weekend is so so close what are you going to do this weekend any special plans such as a family weeding, a engagement or even a stork party…share share share your plans even if you don’t have anything in particular and you intend to sleep it doesn’t matter…I trust that your daily dose of MC will help you to simply ease you through right until the start of the weekend… so yesterday I spoke about falling and if your you someone falling if you laugh now I know that this has happened to us all…in just a bit I’ve got another scenario for you…

Moving onto today’s show we had all the usuals such as you’re Word of the Day, your SA Q&A, and you’re Tip of the Day.

We also had interviews with:


Karina Bouwer a member from a group called Ace Quartet so she joined me on the line telling me about the highs, joys, lows of the Quartet.




· We also spoke Deborah Vieyra and she’ll join me in the studio to talk about a new production called Cooksisters.


· Lastly we spoke to Francious Liam and he spoke to us about a on Broadway Musical to take place, as auditions are being held …if you always wanted to be part of a musical.


Word of the Day:

TRAVAIL - Painful or arduous work; severe toil or exertion

Trivial Question:

Q: Name the small, spicy, triangular-shaped pie that has been deep-fried in oil?
A: B – Smaoosa

Tip of the Day:

So I’ve got your tips and I’m actually exited about today’s tips not sure why, but I am… We talking ways to say what you mean with out being rude…now this can be difficult I know I sometimes found myself having to say something to someone, but not knowing how exactly and I know you have too so that’s why the tips…and here they are…ways to say what you mean with out being rude...


*If you have a habit of "faking it" or "making nice," Being reasonably assertive will feel strange for you.

*It's okay to put your best foot forward - just not a "false front."

*Keep checking back with yourself to make sure you're not saying what you think they want to hear.

*Put yourself in your listeners shoes. If someone said what you were going to say to you, would you think they were being mean?

*When you say what you mean, be sure you mean what you say. If you make a strong claim and back down at the first sign of resistance, your words will lose their power and impact.

Quote of the Day:

Daniel Webster - There is always room at the top

It’s time for me to love and leave you. You must have oh so super Friday. Let’s chat again tomorrow…Much Love…Peace.

No comments: