By Chanel September
Good Day! How are you doing? I hope that you well and oh so good. Today is the 10th of July 2008 and that of course means that it is the Thursday edition of the Morning Cruise…ooh so Thursday is here and I’m feeling pretty good about that and I’m so so sure that you are too if not then I just have the cure for you… don’t shoot me for what I’m about to say, but I think it’s a beautiful day…talking about the weather remember to spear a thought for those who don’t have…if you can help in any small small way you can come drop off your goods at 330 Victoria Road, Salt River…
Moving onto today’s show we had all the usuals such as you’re Word of the Day, your SA Q&A, and you’re Tip of the Day.
We also had interview with:
· Georgina Lovell and she’ll be chatting to us about her career as an estate agent so if that you’ve always been interested selling and letting of homes.
· We also spoke to Lynne Stock and she spoke to us about a diabetic workshop mainly aimed at parents with children who are diabetic.
Word of the Day:
REBARBATIVE - Serving or tending to irritate or repel
Q: Name the South African queen of pop?
A: B – Brenda Fassie
Tip of the Day:
A prosperous life doesn’t mean having a lot of money only. If you want to be truly prosperous, you have to transform your mind set in a major way. You have to think about abundance rather than thinking about lack of it. You have to shift a lot of levels higher in all spheres of your life. The following 10 tips will help you do that...
1. Indulge in your passion - When you indulge in things that you are passionate about, you will feel happy and satisfied. When you feel happy, you emit positive vibrations and hence attract things that are of the same frequency as yours.
2. Affirm You Always Have More Than Enough - The more you pay attention to lack of things in your life, the more you will attract it. You can stop this by telling yourself that you have enough of what you need.
3. Act - Though you need not work towards attaining abundance, but doing so wont harm you in any manner. Rather it will be quicken your want for abundance. So don’t just sit around expecting circumstances to change – take control and change them yourself!
4. Be thankful and appreciative - If you are appreciative you will always look at the positive aspect of anything. You will feel more abundant and be thankful for the same. Hence never forget to appreciate and be thankful for whatever life has given you.
5. Love - One of the most powerful and transformational forces is love. It can be a great healer if you are in pain, can bring you abundance and motive you to do things which you have never done earlier.
6. Improve your Self-Image - What you believe in will influence a lot on what you experience in your day to day life. If you don’t feel the abundance, you will never be able to attract it. Hence start boosting the image you have about yourself and constantly remind yourself that you deserve all the happiness in this world.
7. Create Space - If you jam up your life with negative things, there will be no room to store whatever good comes up in your life. Hence, make room for good things to come. Shed the negative inhibitions you have nurtured till now. Shun those painful emotional feelings and forget the issues you have. Purify yourself physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
8. Change Your Beliefs - Apart from poor self esteem, you may be nourishing other kind of negative belief which limit you even further from receiving any prosperity. This could be your belief that you have to toil hard to get money or that rich people are haughty and unhelpful or you may feel that a lot of wealth is a burden.
9. Observe The Abundance You Have Around You - Whatever you focus on grows. This is true even for prosperity. Hence always seek abundance wherever you go. While you shop, notice the abundance of the merchandise around you.
10. Be Positive - If you are positive, the thoughts you have are positive and emotions you will are positive, then for sure you will attract positive conditions into your life. If you want to be prosperous, this is a way that will work for sure. Negative thinking is a tendency to focus on the negative aspects of life. But even that is an opportunity in disguise.
Quote of the Day:
Frances de Sales - Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing is so gentle as real strength
It’s time for me to love and leave you. You must have oh so super Thursday. Let’s chat again tomorrow…Much Love…Peace.