By Chanel September
Good Day! How are you doing? I hope that you had an absolutely fabulous weekend and that you are oh so good Monday. Today is the 7th of July 2008 and that of course means that it is the Monday Edition of the Morning Cruise… I do hope that you got all and I mean all the rest that you deserve this weekend, and that you got to spend time with those people in your life that you care for so much. I trust that you relaxed and chilled out too, so that you can start this week a fresh with a positive perspective…turning over a new leave…for me this week I decided to… just take it easy man…So is that what you intend to do this week think about that for a bit…
Moving onto today’s show we had all the usuals such as you’re Word of the Day, your SA Q&A, and you’re Tip of the Day.
We also had interview with:
· We had an interview with Peter Roman on the line from the Mitchell’s Plain Crime Care Unit he spoke to us about the organization and how they immobilise crime in Mitchell’s Plain and surrounding area’s.
Word of the Day:
COMPUNCTION - Anxiety or deep unease proceeding from a sense of guilt or consciousness of causing pain
Q: Name the paralympic sprinter who at first denied a chance to participate in the Beijing Olympics 2008? A – Oscar Prestoius B – Johnty Rhodes or C – Baby Jake Mtlantla
A: A – Oscar Prestoius
Tip of the Day:
Remaining calm in stressful is always good to remain calm under pressure since it would enable the person to have a clear view of the situation and help him to act rationally. Here are some good tips for staying calm under any sort of pressure…
(1) Work hard and this would give you a natural advantage in any situation, taking the pressure off you and giving you confidence that you had done your part.
(2) Visualize success and imagine yourself to be successful in future. This would enable you to overcome the present situation and make you calm even at a disadvantageous position.
(3) Do not dwell on past mistakes and failures. It is natural for anyone to make errors. Thinking of failures would not allow you to think rationally and behave in a pressure situation.
(4) Losing should be taken as a learning experience. Each pressure situation would help you learn a new lesson and overcoming each such situation would make you more confident.
(5) Learn to enjoy life, including every ups and downs of it. It will always keep you calm and cool under pressure.
Quote of the Day:
Victor Hugo - Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face
It’s time for me to love and leave you. You must have oh so super Monday. Let’s chat again tomorrow…Much Love…Peace.