Monday, February 25, 2008

Hello there. How are you doing? I hope I find you to be well on this Monday afternoon. Hey! How was the weekend? I hope you had a good one, but yet a very safe one. I had a very nice one though. As you know it was my Birthday on Saturday and I went hiking and went for a picnic afterwards. A Dog named Selly from the area accompanied us on our walk. That was quite cool though. It is Monday and you know we normaly take it rustig, so here is today’s quote.

Our quote for today was: "The price of greatness is responsibility." - Winston Churchill, English Statesman and Author

Well, before we end for today, I just thought I’d let you know that it is my last week at Bush!
Yes, sad, but that’s life. As much as I’d like to, I can’t stay here forever. So, it is time to empty the seat to someone to learn as much as I did. Hey, who knows, maybe you’ll hear or read about me again…Why not? Don’t worry, I’m still here for the next couple of days though. So, from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN!!!!!!

No comments: