Friday, February 22, 2008

Hello there. How are you doing? I hope I find you to be well on this Friday afternoon. I trust that you had a very good week upto now. Well, if you didn’t, don’t worry, at least it is Friday and the weekend is here so you can do what you want. Anyway, this is what we had done for today:

10:35 For today’s interview we spoke to Dwaine about the S.A. Hip-Hop Cup. The event of last year went pritty well and another one is running this year. The competition is open to all Hip-Hop dancers and people who want to have a good time. The event is happening tomorrow at 14:00 and you may rock up to enter. So, for more information, you may make use of the details below.
Dwaine Cell: 072 824 1809.

Our quote for today was: "Happiness is not something ready made... It comes from your own actions." - Dalai Lama

Well, that’s how we end for today. Thank you to everybody who wished me well for my Birthday of tomorrow, I do appreciate it. So, from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, see you on Monday, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: