Friday, February 08, 2008

08 February 2008. Blog Post.
Hello Hello!!!! I hope I find you to be well on this Friday afternoon. I don’t know about you, but I think the up and coming weekend is very much needed hey? I know time does not really fly or go slow or any of those other things, but at times it feels as if it does one or all of the above, init? Anyway, I just wanted to tell you about yesterday’s show we had…
11:05 For the interview we spoke about support for people who have an addiction, but we mainly concentrated on support for people with a drug addiction. Anthony Hall from RAEL told us more about it and allso brought Juston with him who spoke about his addiction and how it affected him as well as his family. RAEL has meetings where people can obtain more information or share what they might be going through. So, for more information, you may make use of the details below.
Anthony Hall Cell: 082 660 7747.
Our quote was: "learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow."
Well my friend, that’s how we end for today. So, from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: