Friday, August 08, 2008

By Chanel September

Good Day! How are you doing? I hope that you well and oh so good. If you standing and wondering mmm what’s today’s date…Well today is in fact the 8th of August 2008 and that of course means that it is the Friday edition of the Morning Cruise and on Friday’s we focus on Arts, Culture and Entertainment…so Friday is here and boy oh boy am I happy, I know it’s still early, but there is nothing wrong by getting a little exited…I think that the reason why I’m so exited about this weekend…definitely has to do with women’s day being on the 9th…I’m proud to be a women and I’m sure all the sister’s out there are feeling the same…but it’s also of course the party this weekend and that should be really really good…I cant wait and I trust you can’t too all you have to do it come on down and join the party…So as the week draws to a close what stands out for you what was the highlight of your week…it can be anything a promotion, a new baby in the family maybe you getting married this weekend or it’s your matric ball mmm those are events in our lives that are truly special to us and I think we cherish those happy happy moments in our lives.

Moving onto today’s show we had all the usuals such as you’re Word of the Day, your SA Q&A, and you’re Tip of the Day.

We also had interview with:

· Wendy Godard from the Claremont Dramatic Society and she spoke to us about a production called Barefoot in the Park.

· I hope you enjoyed that one…I hope you enjoyed that one…We also spoke to Clive Jacobs from the Lavender Hill Sports and Recreational Project he spoke to us about their women’s day.

· Lastly we spoke to Penny White she spoke to us about the Cape Guild Weavers Exhibition.

Word of the Day:

PARAMOUR - A lover, especially one in an adulterous relationship

Trivia Question:

Q: Who is Jabulani Tsambo?
A: HHP

Tip of the Day:

So I’ve got your tips some of the most deflating moments I've experienced in social situations are when people have told me I was being quiet. There I was, thinking I was doing fine with everyone, but nope, they actually saw me in an entirely different way…

1. Tell yourself that you have to say something every so often
2. Elaborate on the things you have to say
3. Don't filter yourself too much when trying to think of something to say
4. Don't fret too much about saying generic things
5. Pay attention and keep up with the conversation going on around you -
6. Learn the unwritten rules of loud, lively conversations

Tips from: www.succeedsocially.com

Quote of the Day:


Henry Ward Beecher - Your best success comes after your greatest disappointment

It’s time for me to love and leave you. You must have oh so super Friday and relaxing weekend. Let’s chat again tomorrow…Much Love…Peace.

No comments: