Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Morning Cruise Update

09 January 2008.

Hello! Hello!! Hello!!! How are you doing on this beautiful Wednesday afternoon? Well, it has been a while since I have spoken to you hey? So, how did the Festive Season go? Let us in on what you been up to. Well, seeing that I have not been speaking to you since last year, let me just wish you well for the year ahead. I hope this year is going to be all you want it to be with lots of rewards and may you exceed your mental boundries. So on that note, this is what we had done for the show.

1105 We spoke to a lady who is termed the Ice Queen. No! I don’t mean the Queen of Ice, before I get myself into trouble again. The lady I’m speaking about is Kelly- Amber Jones. The reason why she is beeing termed the Ice Queen is because she is doing ice skating and will be representing South Africa in France and Italy. Kelly will be leaving at the end of January 2008 and will be back in February of 2008. They are also raising capital by selling calendars for this teenager to go and do her best alongside her team mates. If you wish to support or help them in anyway, you are most welcome to give Lee Jones a call on the number below. 083 497 3743

Our quote for today was: "The best vitamin for making friends…Be one"

Well, that’s how we end for today, so from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: