Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Morning Cruise Update

15 January 2008 Blog Post.

Hey there. How are you doing on this Tuesday afternoon? I hope things are well with you. You know, just yesterday I spoke about the weather being very nice and today…I don’t know what happened. Lets just see how things turn out hey? Well on that note, this is what happened on the show for today.

10:35 Today for our career interview we spoke to a fashion designer. Marshall spoke to us about what it is he is doing on a daily basis. He also talked us through challenges he might be facing and whether it is an easy thing to get into the market. He also spoke to us about his passion for clothing. So, if you wish to have more information or want to make use of he’s designs, you may give Marshall a call on the number below. 083 996 9405

11)05 For our second interview we spoke to Gary Naidoo about a show called Footsteps to Freedom. This is the kind of show that teaches you a bit of history by using a bit of music to. This is the kind of show that can be seen by Moms Dads as well as children. So, to book your tickets, you may give computicket a call.
Our quote for today was: "I lie the loudest when I lie to myself"

Well, that is how we end for today, so from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: