Thursday, January 10, 2008

Morning Cruise Update

10 January 2008 Blog Post.

Hello there! I hope you are doing good on this nice and sunny Thursday afternoon. a Nice day for the beach, don’t you think? Well, if you are one of the lucky one’s to make it to the beach, take good care of yourself please? Swim where people can see you. So, if you are not that lucky to make your way to the beach, I think the way to go would be to drink lots and lots of water. I think the hot temperature is kinda drying one out hey? The other thing is that a lot of people will be heading home seeing that school is starting on Wednesday. So drive safely, so that you can enter the year on a good note. Well, you should just take good care of Yourself and your family . I just fell in to say hi and to see how you are…

The quote for today was: "Having a sharp tongue can cut my own throat."

Well, that’s how we end for today. So from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: