Friday, January 11, 2008

Morning Cuise Update

11 January 2008 Blog Post.

Hello Hello. I hope you are doing fine on this Friday afternoon. Many people feel that Friday took quite some time to arive, I must say I happen to agree. The week kinda felt like it was never ending hey? Well, it’s finally here, Friday that is. I think it would probably be a good weekend or at least a good Saturday for the beach. Don’t you think? Well, I just fell in for a visit and give you our quote for today, but before we get there, you should just let us know as to what you’d like to hear on the show, because this is your platform, so let us know what you would like on it.

Our quote for today was: "If I want my dreams to come true, I mustn't oversleep."

Well, I’m off. So from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day and weekend, if you’ll be driving please keep it safe, look after yourself, we hear so many things happening to people and we would not want that happening to you. Other than that, you must have a good one in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: