Monday, December 31, 2007

Morning Cruise Update

31 December 2007.

Let me just say, YO! YO!! YO!!! Seeing that HO! HO!! HO!!! Is over and done for this year…Hey, We in da HOUSE!!!!! How are you doing? I hope you’re doing good. It has been a while since I last spoke to you hey?I hope you had a good Christmas though and that you had a very safe Festive Season till now. Well, I am just dropping by for the last time for 2007, not with what we had done on the show, not with quotes, or cute phrases or anything else. I just fell in to wish you well for the new year that’s impatiently waiting.

2007 Was a year full of drama ups and downs, No No, not that kind you silly monkey, I mean…Ag, you know what I mean. What I wanted to say was, that 2007 was a year that we went through quite a lot, We learned from each other, We were sometimes, even skelling at each other, but hey, we made it, so I suppose it was not so bad after all hey? So now only good times are ahead, or that is what I want to wish you for 2008.

I suppose many would embark on something new, many would not, and that’s ok. So, if you’re commencing on something new, good luck, all the success, No, not all of it, Leave some for me, HEHEHEHEEHE, but may the scales tip in your favor and may you make the journey, and not the journey make you.

If you’re not embarking on something new, May all your other dreams come true, as long as they are positively driven, building on on the people around you. May your voyage be of such a nature that it’s inscribed in the look of your eyes.
So, all the well wishes for 2008 and may you prosper in every way like you’ve never prospered before.

Well, that’s how we end for today, so from the Morning Cruise Crew Adrian and Producer Joy, Thank you for your support through out the year, see you next year, have a good one, HAVE FUN.
Oh, let us know where da party at! HAHAHAHE.

No comments: