Monday, January 14, 2008

Morning Cruise Update

14 January 2008 Blog Post.

Hello Hello! How are you doing on this Monday afternoon? I hope you doing good for the nice and sunny day. I could be wrong, but I think Summer is really sticking out its head hey? Or maybe its head as well as shoulders. I hope you had a very good weekend, but more importantly, I hoep you had a very safe weekend. Hey, if you have not thought about it, school is starting in a day or two. So what I suggest you do is to listen to Bush Radio and see what we get upto for the return to school. Well,. I’m just droppig by to say hi and give you our quote for this morning.

Our quote for today is" The heaviest thing I can carry is a grudge."

Well, that is how we end for today. So, from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day int the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: