Monday, January 28, 2008

Morning Cruise Update

24 January 2008. Blog Post.

Hello Hello!!!! How are you doing on this Thursday afternoon? I hope you are keeping well. I suppose you would agree with me in saying that the week went pritty well hey? I think it is a weekend that is much needed. Ag man, nog net een slapie then it’s Friday, then it’s… … …Party time!!! Well, before we get there, this is what happened on the show for today.

11:05 At this time we had quite a nice interview I might say. During this interview we spoke about HIV. Yes, I know you might be thinking…"Again?" "I heard this before.: Well, let me stop you in your tracks. Quite a number of good points came from the interview. Charmaine Petersen a lady living positively with HIV took us through her personal journey from the day she decided she was going to disclose her HIV status. Charmaine allso spoke to us about the organization called GRACE (Get Real, Awareness Counseling and Education) and the programmes and campaigns they have running such as the Adopt a HIV Campaign. The way it works is you make a financial contribution to someone living with HIV so the person would be able to afford what is beeing called immune boosters. They’re allso paying attention to stigma and discrimination that is still rife in our communities. So, for more information or if you want to help them in any way, you are most welcome to make contact with them on the details below.
Charmaine Petersen Cell: 078 140 4594.
E-mail: cgracepetersen@gmail.com

Our quote for today was: "Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision." Peter Drucker

Well my friend, that’s how we end for today. So, from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: