We require 10x versatile all round machinists for ladies outerwear factory Apply with cards and ID to Bernadotte 5Green Street Maitlandopp Koeberg Station
Ref: MC A 5201
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- previous experience in a front-line role
- experience in a medical environment and some knowledge of medical terminology will be advantageous
- typing & computer literacy essential
- prepared to work scheduled shifts, incl. alternate weekends, public holidays and occasional night duty
- ability to function effectively in a team
- good interpersonal communication abilities.
Candidates who meet these requirements can apply on-line at http:www.careers.mediclinic.com
Alternatively, an application form can be obtained your nearest Mediclinic or the Mediclinic Career Centre on tel: 021 943 6111. Completed forms can be faxed to: 086 681 1436 or 086 681 2078 or 086 6829863.
Kindly quote reference numbers on your application.
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given to the designated groups in accordance with our Employment Equity Plan.
CLOSING DATE: 14 March 2012
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential.
- Added bonus would be Maximiser and Microsoft Project.
Send detailed CV to fax: 0866594352