Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Morning Cruise Update

04 December 2007.

Hello, Hello. How are you doing on this beautiful Tuesday afternoon? I hope that you are doing great. Well, let me just tell you what happened on the show for today.

11:05 At this time we spoke to Dr Marjolijn Dijksterhuis about a leadership programme for next year during the months of March and April. Dr Marjolijn Dijksterhuis just explained what the two modules hold and how women can benefit from them. The programme also concentrate on networking and what is being meant by it. Before I give it all away, the details are below if you would like to check it out.
www.gsb.uct.ac.za

Our quote for today was: "Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing." - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

Well, that’s how we end for today, So From me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one,HAVE FUN.

No comments: