Thursday, December 06, 2007

Morning Cruise Update

06 December 2007.

Hey there. How are you on this Thursday afternoon? I hope I find you to be well. I was just thinking you know. So often we listen to the radio and don’t know anything about the hard work that go into a three hour show such as The Morning Cruise. You may have heard radio presenters speak about a producer? The producer works hard on what you hear on your radio. I suppose I can say a producer takes a hard knock when the show does not go well particularly in terms of interviews, because they are scheduled at a certain time. When people don’t rock up for an interview, cancel at the last minute, or confirm and are not at the telephone when we call, the producer is the one who feels disappointed even if there is no pressure what so ever. I think a producer feels he/she is disappointing the listeners more by not delivering what is expected of him/her. So, here producers are, having this great idea from conception to the time when the idea is to be delivered and…Nothing…I think that must be very disappointing. Don’t you?
So, a BIG, BIG, BIG THANK YOU to The Morning cruise producer, Joy for the hard work she is putting into the show. We do appreciate it. I suppose it does not always look like it hey? Well, I leave you with that thought for today, but before I go, here is today’s quote. Enjoy!!!

Our quote for today was: When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen. – Ernest Hemingway
I think it’s suitable for the message about producers hey?

Wel, that’s all I have on my mind…Well, that’s not quite true…HEHEHEHEEHE. So, from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: