Thursday, December 13, 2007

Morning Cruise Update

13 December 2007.

Hello there. How are you doing on this Thursday afternoon? I hope I find you to be well and much better than what I am doing. You are presumably thinking what is he on again? Well, let me fill you in. This morning when I got to my destination, (not Bush Radio) a particular gentleman would not let me through the door I normaly go through. I may be corrected here, but I think the door is designed for people with disabilities to pass so you don’t have to struggle with the rotating door. Now, normaly I’d be very accommodating, but what really upset me is the way at which the gentleman was shouting at me not even greeting. He just kept on shouting, "THIS WAY, THIS WAY" and when I asked him why he is shouting at me, he pointed at my dad who was traveling with me and said: "I’m speaking to the guy who’s guiding you". When I asked for the manager, his reply was: "He’s upstairs" So, I again asked to speak to the manager and his reply this time was: "He’s in Heaven". I am looking at taking the matter further , the reason for this is, I don’t want it to happen to other people who are blind, who has another disability or I would not want this to happen to anybody whether you have a disability or not. I think the gentleman need to go for anger management…speaking of which, this is what happened on the show for today.

11:05 During this interview we spoke about anger and stress management. Shelton Kartun, the Director for The Anger Management Centre spoke to us about this topic. We touched on quite a number of things during this interview. Shelton spoke to us how one can try and deal with one’s anger affectively. They run a programme at the centre that deals with this kind of issue. So if you wish to have more information, you may make contact with them on the details below.
Anger Management Centre. Web: www.anger.co.za
E-mail: info@anger.co.za

Our quote for today was: "He who wants a rose must respect the thorn." - Persian proverb

Well, that’s how we end for today. So, from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: