Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Morning Cruise Update

05 December 2007.

HO!!!! HO!!! HO!! HO! Ok, that was four times, I think it was suppose to be three only. I suppose I’ll have to practice a bit more if I want to be as good as father christmas hey? Maybe I should stick to greating you the way I normaly do. So, here goes… Hello there, I hope I find you to be well on this Wednesday afternoon. Can you believe it, there are only twenty days left till christmas. Scary init? Well, today on the show we had our first birthday shouts that we sent when we phoned aunty Vera to say happy belated birthday. That came from aunty Vell and Elroy. They had quote a great time from what I understand. Cool, don’t you think?

Well, our quote for today was: "The greatest pain in life is not to die, but to be ignored"

So that’s how we end for today, From me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: