Monday, April 21, 2008

By Chanel September

Good Day! How are you doing? I hope that you had an absolutely fabulous on this oh so super Monday. So the weekend was exactly happened that I predicted on Friday, I was sitting last night in my room and though to myself wow the weekend went so fast I can’t believe it. I hope that you got all the rest that you deserve and sleeps that you deserve…But as always the Morning Cruise is here for you as always is here to help and ease you through this Monday which some consider to be blue. Today is the 21st of April 2008, so we exactly one week into the not so new month, If it’s your birthday then happy birthday you must have a fantastic …

Moving onto today’s show we had all the usuals such as you’re Word of the Day, your SA Q&A and you’re Quote of the Day.

We had an interview with:

· Rashad Allen and he is from the Foundation for Positive Change and he was talking to us about the organization itself and the importance of positive change.

Word of the Day:

IVIDIOUS – unacceptable, unfair and something that arises anger in others

Trivial Question:

Q: What is the name of the show which airs on Bush Radio on a Sunday between two and four?
A: Jazz on Bush

Quote of the Day:

Dale Dauten – A friend is someone you can tell your complaints to, a good friend is someone you can tell your dreams to

It’s time for me to love and leave you. You must have oh so super Monday. Let’s chat again tomorrow…Much Love…Peace…

No comments: