Thursday, April 17, 2008

By Chanel September

Good Day! How are you doing? I hope that you had an absolutely fabulous on this oh so super Thursday. Today is the 17th of April 2008 and that means the Thursday edition of the Morning Cruise. I don’t know if I’m the only one, but time so flies…I know they say time flies when you having fun then its defiantly flying everyday you know why I say so because I actually woke up thinking its Wednesday…do you feel the same way that when you wipe your eyes out the week is gone…So if it’s your birthday or anniversary on this Thursday morning then happy birthday/anniversary… I hope that you have a wonderful day and that you are spoilt by your family or loved ones coz you deserve it…

Moving onto today’s show we had all the usuals such as you’re Word of the Day, your SA Q&A, Information Guide, JobShop, and you’re Quote of the Day.

We had an interview with:

· Fatima Valiem and she spoke to us about her career as a dentist.

· Our second interview was with Richard Kolhar and he is from the Milnerton Canoe Club and he spoke to us about an initiative where they canoe to raise funds for the Red Cross Children’s Hospital. You can contact the Milnerton Canoe Club on (021) 511 8281.


Word of the Day:

ERRATIC – not even or regular in a pattern or movement

Trivial Question:

Q: In which little karoo town will you find the cango caves?
A: Outshoorn

Quote of the Day:

Michael Jordan – I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying

It’s time for me to love and leave you. You must have oh so super Thursday. Let’s chat again tomorrow…Much Love…Peace…

No comments: