Monday, March 03, 2008

By Chanel September

Hello! How are you doing? I trust that everything is well your side. Today was my first day as the presenter of the Morning Cruise as we said goodbye to Adrian Davids on Friday.

I was so nervous all the way through the show, but luckily Denisia was standing by to guide me through ( Morning Cruise producer) otherwise everything in the studio went pretty well.

We had all the usuals that make up the Morning Cruise such as Word of the Day, Your Trivial Question and we ended of with Your Quote of the Day.

The word of the day:

EVASIVE – tending to avoid commitment.

Trivial Question:

Q How many official languages do we have in the country?
A Eleven

Quote of the Day:

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein.

Well that’s it from me let’s chat again tomorrow on the Morning Cruise. Much Love…Peace!

No comments: