Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Morning Cruise Update

Blog post 16 Oct. 2007.

Hello! Hello!!Hello!!! I hope I find you to be very well on this beautifully wonderfull Tuesday afternoon. I think this is by far one of the hottest days we had in a long while hey? I think the temperature is trying to surpass the HEAT of the Morning Cruise. Why?… Cause we Cool like that! Now, to what we had been upto for the show.

11:35 We had an interview which focused not just on a particular age group, but certainly keep its eye on all age groups. The gentleman who joined us in the studio today from the resource action group, was Vernon Sapto. He spoke to us about the organization, what it’s role is and more in particular the computer courses they have on offer for any one who want to sign up. I think is quite benefitial if you want to learn more about computers. If you wish to have more information or want to join them, you may make contact with the organization on the number below.
resource action group (021) 633- 5167.

Well, it is time for me to bounce and get on out of here, but before I go, I normaly leave you with a quote, so our quote for today is: "Forget about mistakes
that you can't change now, but
don't forget the lessons
that you've learnt."


Thank you to Ebrecia for todays quote.
So, that’s how we end for today, so from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: