Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Morning Cruise Update

Blog post 09/10/07.

Hello there. I hope I find you to be well on this Tuesday afternoon. I think the weather is starting pick up again, but let me not go on about the weather again. This is what we had done on the show for today.

10:35 Today we had a career interview. It was one that certainly was very interesting. We spoke to the Headmaster of Settlers High School Mr. Richard Daily. He spoke to us about he’s day to day tasks and what it is like running a school like that. He is allso one of those Headmasters who still like to teach. He was pritty involved in teaching the Grade 12’s and helping them get ready for the final exam. The school can be pritty proud to have him at the top. Just fell in to tell you that.

Well, it is time for me to bounce and get on out of here, but before I go, I normaly leave you with a quote and our quote for today was"
Forget about the days
when its been cloudy, but
don't forget your hours in the sun"


Well, that’s how we end for today, so from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: