Monday, October 15, 2007

Morning Cruise Update

Blog post Oct. 15/10/07.

Hello there. I hope I find you to be well on this wonderful Monday afternoon. I trust that you had a very good, but yet safe weekend. Well, as you know, not muchh is happening in terms of interviews on a Monday. So,I was just dropping by to give you todays quote. I think it’s a good one.

Our quote for today was: "No one can go back and make a brand new start.
Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."


If there is anything happening in your community that you’d like us to air during our information guide please make contact with us on the details below.
Tel. (021) 448 54 50.
Fax. (021) 448 54 51.
e-mail. Adavids@bushradio.co.za
Well, that is how we end for today. So, from me Adrian, You must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: