Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Morning Cruise Update

21 November 2007.

Hello there. How are you doing today? Would you not agree in saying that we are having a very nice day. Well, I suppose many people would not agree with me on that hey? Anyway, this is what happened on the show for today.

10:35 For our first interview we spoke to Yulene Wyngard about her career as a Print Opperator. Yulene certainly is having a lot of fun as a Print Opperator. She certainly enjoys the fact that you don’t do the same thing over and over again all day long as well as day in and day out. I think one should just look around to see what suits you best.

11:05 For our second interview we spoke to Lu Chase about a show called Three is company. This is the kind of show that has something for everybody, Yes, I know you hear that all the time, but you can take my word for it. The show is happening at the Friendly Society starting this weekend. Without having to say anything, I think this is worth seeing. Trust me!

Our quote for today was: Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
Thank you to Lynn for the quote of today.


Well, that’s how we end for today. So, from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: