Monday, November 19, 2007

Morning Cruise Update

19 November 2007.

Hello! Hello!! Hello!!! I hope you are doing good and had a very good, but safe weekend. Just a bit of insite to my weekend. I spent the Saturday afternoon into the evening with some friends. We had a bit of a braai which was very lekker. I was just lazy and rustig for the rest of my weekend. So what have you been up to? Let us know. My e-mail address is adavids@bushradio.co.za, we would like to hear from you. You may allso get in contact with us regarding the show and what you think of it and how you think we can improve it. If you think there are changes we should make, things we need to take out or add, let us know. Well, on that note, here is today’s quote.
If you want to be happy, practice compassion. - Dalai Lama

Well, that’s how we end for today. So, from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: