Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Morning Cruise Update

Blog post 19/09/07.

Hey there. A Warm welcome to today’s post and boy, warm it is. I hope I find you to be well on this Wednesday afternoon. I hope you’re ok after basking in the sun yesterday….Hey, don’t forget about the sunblock. Let me just inform you of what we had done on the show for today.

11:05 Today’s interview was about the Arts that you and I so much love. It is open day time at the Artscape on Saturday 22 September 2007. We often just see the production that is beeing put on stage for us, but so often forget about the behind the scenes work that go into the production. Director for audience development and education Marlene Le Roux took us through what one can expect for Saturday. There will be lots to see and experience. So, come ready with all your questions you might have that you allways wanted to know about the world of Art. If you require more information, You can call the Artscape at the number below.
Artscape tel. (021) 410 9800.

Now, here is our quote for today: "I lie the loudest when I lie to myself."
Well, that’s it from me Adrian, you must have a lekker day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: