Tuesday, August 28, 2012

QROCK PRESENTS TANEJ BZ


QROCK PRESENTS

TANEJ BZ ON

 THE MORNING CRUISE

 By the age of thirteen...I started to rap and sing, and I was the first local female rapper in St. Gallen, Switzerland.

In Germany, I performed in a live-musical. After that I was on my way to the United States to attend the L.A. Music Academy. Ever since then, I have been working in the studio on different projects, and singing every Sunday in the West Angeles Church Choir. My proudest moment was the release of my album TENA'CIOUS in April 2007.

My single, “What's your Status”, was released in January 2009. Ever since the release of my single I have been performing all around Los Angeles.  Back in LA 2010 I got signed to Devante yes the one the legend Devante from Jodaci.



Tanej's latest single 'Army of Love' was released this year.




I am a very driven and strong minded person who doesn't believe in failure.

 I believe that with hard work and patience, the impossible will become possible.

However, I'm always open to learn, and try something new.
  



Tanej's Goals Include:

 

- Have a platinum record in the next 3 years

- Have my own clothing line

- Have my own perfume line

- To be a producer/songwriter for upcoming artists




Learn More:








Photo

QROCK



No comments: