Monday, February 22, 2010

.............. The Morning Cruise on Bush Radio 89.5fm is clearing the air - correcting the wrongs ..............

I am writing to apologise for a misunderstanding. The misunderstanding is that I steal info from other blogs. More specifically my tip of the day is stolen. Firstly let me explain that the tip of the day is infact not compiled by myself I source the info from two interesting sites namely, www.ehow.com and www.wikihow.com. However I am at fault for innocently neglecting to post the websites on my blog. It was unprofessional of me, I acknowledge that.

My blog simply post the info I put out on the airwaves. The Morning Cruise is a show on a community radio station in Cape Town Bush Radio 89.5fm (NGO). The radio station broadcasts to the man on the street, people unable to watch TV or buy local press, people desperatedly in need of education and a platform to have their voices heard.

Back to the subject at hand. I once again apologise to readers who have been offended by the incident. I only wished to promote these sites which I happen to do every weekday on air.

Thanx for the comments and your interest.

No comments: