Thursday, August 30, 2007

Morning Cruise Update

30/08/07.
Hi there. Welcome to what I thought was going to be a nice and warmish day, en toe nou nie, but as usual the Morning Cruise made it Hot for you. So, with out having to keep you for much longer, here is what we had done for the day.
11:05 You know how much I normaly go on about local talent with bigger than international standards, cause we have that in Cape Town you know. Well, today we spoke about an event that is happening this Saturday 01 September 2007. It is beeing held by the Nyanga Arts Development Centre. We spoke to the Project Administrator Michael Mayeki. As he explained there will be lots to see, do, buy and much, much more. So, if you want to know more about the event the Centre or the next event they are pulling out of the hat, view the details below. SUPPORT LOCAL TALENT!!!
Nyanga Arts Developments Centre. Tel. (021) 385-1751.
11:35 Some times we aske outselves, how can I help? How can I make a difference? Can I make a difference? Well, the answer is easy. Yes!!!I can. If you think you might not be strong enough, get some strenth from the children of the Chaeli Campaign. A Campaign that was started by children, but before I give it all away, I’ll list the details below and you can make contact with them to find out more about them or the exciting events they have running in September and October 2007. We spoke to the Fund Raiser, Veronica Pronk. If you have more questions bout them or how they got started, (maybe you’d like some tips on starting something similar) give them a Buzz, I’m sure they’ll help.
Chaeli Campaign. Tel. 0861 242 354 (0861chaeli.
Fax: 0861 242 353
www.chaelicampaign.co.za
Well, that’s it from me Adrian, you must have a lekker Day in the company of Bush Radio 89.5 fm, have a good one, HAVE FUN.

No comments: